shabby chic





Saturday 19 June 2010

Tot Ziens Nederlands



Well, today was our last day in the Netherlands! Jessica took us around Haarlem and the area just outside of Amsterdam. We rode our bikes to a legit Dutch farm and tried legit Dutch cheese. Of course, I stayed clear away from that! Cheese and I have never really gotten along. But it was cool to see the farm and the cows, and the windmill! We finally got to see a windmill!! I had been hoping and waiting to see one!! It pretty much made my week...no...my life!
And, we got to try a croquette! It was basically deep-fried yumminess....Let's just say, you haven't lived until you've had one! And my new favorite sweet...stroopwaffles!! I love love love them!!




Stroopwaffles

1 comment:

  1. i hear those waffles are amazing that is so fun you got to go there!

    ReplyDelete