shabby chic





Tuesday 8 June 2010

Just Another Ordinary Day

So I'm in class right now...and bored out of my mind!! This is the first time we've had class in days!! We have traveled everywhere this past week. And getting dragged around to this place and the next gets extremely tiring! Its kind of nice to have a little break just to stay in London and relax a little bit.
So what is a normal "Class Day" in the life of Alyssa Carroll??
Well let me tell you...
-Its starts out by rolling out of bed round 7:55 to make it to breakfast at 8!
-Then Mythology class from 8:45-10:15
-Walk up a few flights of stairs to my room, where I then shower and get dressed!
-Then English class from 12:00-1:45 (I usually have a lot to do during this class:blog, upload pictures onto my computer, facebook chat with the girls sitting directly next to me...)
-Afterwards, we usually head straight out into the city. Sometimes we go to a museum or park or like today, we have a class field trip!
-Back to the Center by 5:15 for devotional and dinner!
-And then back out to the city at night to see a show or get dessert!

Its kind of weird because during the week we go out almost every night, but when it comes to the weekend, everyone stays home at night to do hw! Its the complete opposite of what you would imagine a school week like!

Anyways, class is coming to an end...so is my time here! We have finals next Monday :( I am not ready whatsoever! But I'm lovin' London and every little bit of time I have left here!

1 comment:

  1. ahh!!! i love your life! although i can't complain because i'm in heaven...aka mexico right now!!! mmhhmm!!! i love you!!! good luck on finals you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete